Most people know that rental property is a wise financial investment, but all too often investors don’t realize how complex the job of Dallas real estate management really is. At Real Property Management, our goal is to help rental property owners improve their cash flow, efficiency and stability, while avoiding these common mistakes:
- Extended vacancy days and delays in the leasing process. Avoid rent losses with faster leasing.
- Rental property selection that is not attractive to tenants. Follow these tips when looking for an investment property.
- Advertising rental property before it is is ‘rent-ready.’ Help your property rent more quickly.
- Inadequate tenant application screening. Place more reliable tenants.
- Negative tenant interaction. Protect yourself from unpleasant tenant encounters.
- High tenant turnover. Avoid vacancies by being a good landlord.
- Rent collection processes that are not enforced. Maintain stability by enforcing the rent cycle.
- Costly regulatory violations. Avoid expense and liability with strict compliance.
- Neglecting inspections. Avoid problems and increased expense with proactive attention.
- Not performing proactive or preventative maintenance. Stay responsive while lowering your costs.
- Trying to cut costs by self-managing. Learn how self management may be costing you more.
- Cash flow deficiencies. Increase stability with good decisions.
- Not Knowing how to select a property manager. Learn what to ask when shopping around.
FIVE IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR RENTAL PROPERTY INVESTORS
- Owning Dallas residential rental property can be an excellent financial investment if managed well.
- New investors often don’t realize the complexities and risks of Dallas rental management.
- Self-management of rental properties can work if you are willing to take on the learning curve, and dedicate time and headaches. More often than not, Dallas rental management can cost more in longer vacancies and costly mistakes when done by a new investor.
- Many investors find the simplest, safest, and most profitable approach is to hire a professional Dallas property manager.
- Real Property Management’s team of Dallas rental management professionals works around the clock to ensure you get the most out of your investment.
Real Property Management is the leading residential property manager nationwide and is ready to answer your questions. With nearly 30 years of experience in the industry, there are not many problems we have not been able to handle both professionally and efficiently. Our Dallas real estate management team is available to assist you with every aspect of property management from selecting a good rental property, screening tenant applications, collecting rent in a timely manner, evicting tenants when needed, legal protection, monthly financial reports, and everything in between.
When you are ready to delegate the tasks of Dallas property management that you hate, rest assured that by trusting the pros at Real Property Management, your rental property will be in good hands.
Put our team, experience, and ethics to work for you.