HOW TO CHOOSE A PROPERTY MANAGER?
Once you’ve decided to hire a professional property manager, how do you choose? Let’s be honest. Property Management is a challenging industry and some property managers give the industry a bad name. Your rental investments are assets worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, so it is critical that you avoid unscrupulous or incompetent property managers. You need to know: Will your property manager be as anxious to get your property rented as they are to take your management fee? Will they answer the phone? Is your deposit trust account in good hands? Are they looking out for your legal protection?
THE REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION:
For 25 years, Real Property Management has redefined the standards of the industry, creating a reliable, more effective model to help investors get a better return. As we see it, REAL, professional property management always means high ethical standards, experience and quality service.
Here is what you need to look for when hiring a property manager:
- Transparency. You should be able to know 24/7 what is happening with your properties—marketing activity, applicants, tenant changes, rent status, maintenance needs and overall property condition.
- Clear Terms. Your property manager should clearly explain the terms of your agreement, what is included in the management of your property and what you can expect at each stage of the leasing cycle.
- No Hidden Costs. A leasing fee and a monthly management fee are standard in the industry, and all costs should be clear up front. Remember, do-it-yourself and discount property management services can cost you in the long run in longer vacancy times and costly mistakes.
- High Standards. It is especially important to ask about your property manager’s training, experience and certifications. A highly ethical track record is essential.
- References. You have a right to ask for references—who else uses the property manager? Don’t cut corners when trusting your investment property to a management team.
Of course, Real Property Management is trusted by individuals, investors and institutions across the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex for the very reason that we met this high standard of trust. Is it time for you to call the trusted leader?
Put our team, experience, and ethics to work for you.
A More Reliable Property Manager
“I am very happy I chose RPM Dallas. I was in the process of changing tenants and transition was very smooth.”
“We have found Real Property Management to be responsive, professional, and easy to work with. They have made leasing our house a positive experience.”
“RPM is my first experience with leasing. I won’t go elsewhere. From start to finish they have been great. And we’re not finished yet! I am very happy with your service and can think of no improvements.”
“We highly recommend the services of RPM, they do a great job. You are quick to respond in most all the issues we have inquired about. With us being in a foreign country, that is very important to us.”