What would you like to do?
TENANT & OWNER RESPONSIBILITIES
The rental experience is always best when owners and tenants are clear on who is responsible for various aspects of the rental process.
Tenant Responsibilities Include:
1) Accurately completing all application forms and promptly providing any needed supporting documents.
2) Setting up utilities in your name, including water, gas, electric, sewer, trash/recycling and any others that may be applicable in your municipality.
3) Caring for the lawn and yard, including cutting, fertilizing, aeration, and edging of grass, weeding, and trimming bushes.
4) Completing minor maintenance such as changing light bulbs, furnace filters, refrigerator water filters, etc.
Owner Responsibilities Include:
1) Ensuring that the rental property is thoroughly cleaned, safe and ready for occupancy the day before the date the lease begins.
2) Re-keying all doors leading to the outside.
3) Complying with your state & federal laws pertaining to the number, type and placement of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in the home, installing new batteries and testing all devices prior to showings.
4) Maintaining any HOA dues during length of your tenants’ stay and providing tenants with a copy of any applicable HOA rules prior to move-in.
Put our team, experience, and ethics to work for you.
A More Reliable Property Manager
“I am very happy I chose RPM Dallas. I was in the process of changing tenants and transition was very smooth.”
“We have found Real Property Management to be responsive, professional, and easy to work with. They have made leasing our house a positive experience.”
“RPM is my first experience with leasing. I won’t go elsewhere. From start to finish they have been great. And we’re not finished yet! I am very happy with your service and can think of no improvements.”
“We highly recommend the services of RPM, they do a great job. You are quick to respond in most all the issues we have inquired about. With us being in a foreign country, that is very important to us.”